Junya Santarin, TV5 child actress, reminded me to set my business goals when she showed me her money goal notebook.
She explained how it works:
- She sees something she likes.
- She thinks it over.
- If it passes her scrutiny, she sets it as a goal.
- She breaks down the price into weekly goals.
- She jots down a daily running tally of her “cash on hand”.
This blew me away: nobody taught her how to do this.
Allow me to reiterate: she’s 9 years old.
If you want to buy…
- an ice cream maker for your coffeeshop,
- or that higher-grade DSLR camera lens,
- or that motorcycle for delivieries
… I’m sure you can devise your own goals system.
Because you’re a grown-up entrepeneur.